Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fear = Control

Really, it's all about fear. Fear of terrorism, fear of super viruses, fear of germs, fear of not having good enough looks, fear of not being accepted by others, not having enough money, losing health, losing one's mind, etc.

All of this is designed to destabilize and destroy this country from the inside. If people can be put off center, they can more easily be manipulated, and that's what I think is going on.

There seems to be a good amount of resistance to fear inspiring sites on the internet, although this is rapidly changing to the reverse with many people. Many however have the mentality that the internet is not trustworthy. This is both a positive and negative viewpoint. I see the internet like this: It's a great place to find information that is not shown in the mainstream media, but can suck a person into a world of hurt if not careful. The key is to view everything 'with a grain of salt' when looking for what's really going on in this world. Take a step back, or you may find yourself consumed by it all. There are a lot of gullible people out there. I myself have been very, very gullible, and it's not a good feeling to be isolated by everyone else. It's a very destabilizing feeling. The internet can be a most powerful weapon for liberation, or a most powerful weapon for self-destruction. There are corrupt individuals using the internet as another form of destabilization to the people.

On December 31, 1999, Alex Jones caused several people to panic. Look this little fiasco of his up. Download it and listen to it. It's 100% false, yet several people panicked. The fake alien invasion broadcast of Orson Wells in 1938 comes to my mind. I have read that there is a fake alien invasion scenario being planned in order to scare the nation into merging into a one world government. Again, grain of salt. Easy to get consumed.

I'm telling you... whether on the internet, or in the mainstream media, or in interactions with institutions, organizations, and governmental systems... if people allow themselves to become destabilized, if people allow themselves to become fearful, this is indicative of a serious problem, because people who are truly afraid will take the least intelligent of actions ,which can absolutely be used for the NWO. It's very important to not allow fear, anger, and confusion to dominate you. I can't stress this enough. This is the tool for those in power to manipulate and destroy this country... to destroy this entire world. If people do not live in fear, there is no way any totalitarian NWO can ever manifest. The masses can be controlled by fear, because fear is the destroyer of intellect and self-will. Refuse to be one of the masses living in fear. Don't buy into all the garbage. Don't buy into me if you think I'm garbage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zack Whatever happen to your process stopping the mind blog? I almost finished reading it until you DELETE!!! AH NO~

~sigh~
another me another you...

Zee said...

I was only making matters worse for myself. No big deal.

: )

Anonymous said...

oh I see, It was interesting reading it though. There a lot of stuff I could related to. BTW, your not in the process no more?

Zee said...

lmao. Not in the process and in the process are one and the same. There's no need to define it as such. I do what I 'feel' like doing. No group or individual on the internet is my master.